Monday, December 7, 2009

IS IT A WEDDING?!!?



There is a saying that “ young people can do anything and every thing if they want.” In this Eid-Ul-Azha I realized this saying in a very different way.
At the day before Eid-Ul-Azha I was sitting on my veranda and reading a story book. Suddenly I heard a noise of young boys along with the sound of drums. Hearing that sound my mom came to veranda and told me, “ There must be any Hindu wedding where they may welcome the groom in a festive environment.” I also agreed her, but within a moment I realized that the drums were played to welcome the cows which were bought for qurbani. Some of the boys and children were dancing in front of it..?!? But beyond the fun I noticed that everyone was enjoying that moment leaving their works.

In Dhaka city all the people are very ambitious and remain busy with their works. Even they do not have much time to celebrate any occasion. In this situation, That funny incident really made me so amazed to realize that how they make me as well as the people of our locality so happy through a fun.
So, I think it is not the waste of money, or beyond our religion. It was done only to create a festive environment and to make people have a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment